1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

[Verizon] just rooted, installed AOKP, all great...then this

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sessman, Apr 30, 2012.

1. sessman

sessman Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 4, 2009
    San Diego
    just rooted and installed AOKP M5, and just downloaded the latest version of leankernel imoseyon_leanKernel_v3.4.0gnexus.zip and i flashed the kernel, now when im trying to hit reboot system now in CWM the power button is toggling the screen on and off and wont reboot or let me select anything, every time i hit the power button the screen turns off...any ideas?

figured it out, just had to toggle back button or whatever

Advertisement

crankerchick and jbdan like this.
  2. Slubgob

Slubgob Member
    None

Dec 8, 2011
    I get that occasionally. Just about had to go change my undies first time it happened, same situation as you.

Every now and again CWM tells me "back button disabled," which is when this seems to happen. Either that or the lil' android dude gets brighter and the tetrahedron thingy starts to spin.

Hit the power button and the menu comes back. Keep using the volume keys to scroll up and down until you get a message indicating that the back button works again, and then proceed as normal. Repeat as necessary.

Hope that's all it is.

TexDaddy57 likes this.
  3. trophynuts

trophynuts Android Expert
    None

Jul 6, 2010
    I work in a Tech related field. Have been in a tec
    SouthEastern US
    guys if you want you can flash the Touch Version of CWM and that way it won't do this. It happened to me a lot and when i finally flashed the touch version i was super excited. If your in CWM a lot this will definitely get on your nerves soon.

Tags: