1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Keep dropping 4g signal

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rylynsmama, May 5, 2012.

1. rylynsmama

rylynsmama Lurker

My nexus will not keep 4g signal. as soon as I go to access the internet is goes back to 3g. I have flashed different radios and nothing has helped. My mom gets 4g with her razor and my husband does with his thunderbolt. I'm not sure if its a hardware problem or what but its sooo frustrating! Any ideas?

2. ThrillKill

ThrillKill Well-Known Member

Replacement phone

rylynsmama likes this.
  3. Vallkar

Vallkar Newbie

What is your signal strength when this happens?

I've noticed this with my phone as well. However, it usually happens when I am in an area where I have poor 4G signal. I always assumed it was my phone using the more reliable signal. Regardless, if other 4G phones work, then it is probably your phone, thus, go get a replacement as suggested above.

rylynsmama likes this.
  4. rylynsmama

rylynsmama Lurker

I never get more than 2 bars of 4g at my house so its not great signal but my husbands phone can keep his 2 4g bars. Mine always switches back to 3g. I think I'll have to take my phone in.....ahhhh I really didn't want to do that :/ thanks though!

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews