1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Launch Google Now search from double press of home button?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Branndon, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Branndon

Branndon Android Enthusiast

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sorka

sorka Android Enthusiast

It should because you can have bluetooth launch run *any* program on the phone.

3. TeeX

TeeX Newbie

if you use Nova Launcher, you can assign the home button to activate Google Now (or any app). It has to be on home screen, then press home button to bring up the app. Then I just freeze Svoice and forget about it :)

4. Branndon

Branndon Android Enthusiast

I put Nova on per your suggestion. They actually have a microphone dock icon which does exactly what I wanted. I didn't want a new launcher as I liked the stock one, but this one should work nicely, thank you.

5. TeeX

TeeX Newbie

awesome! glad you got what you were wanting. I really like Nova.

6. Rolo42

Rolo42 Android Enthusiast

I was looking at Nova and Apex; have you used the latter? I wondered what the differences are as they seem so similar.

7. TeeX

TeeX Newbie

no, I've not used Apex, but I see a lot of people that love it. Must be good as well :)

8. sorka

sorka Android Enthusiast

You can use Bluetooth Launch with the stock launcher, it doesn't replace the launcher, that's just the name of the app.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews