1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Verizon Lollipop is here!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by matty032, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Rock_Strongo

Rock_Strongo Newbie

My battery life has been fine and charging, plugged in, is fine also. Can't really speak about the wireless charging issue.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chmodx

chmodx Android Enthusiast

#27 chmodx, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  3. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Well-Known Member

Everything is working fine for me post update including hangouts.

4. 91Firebirder

91Firebirder Well-Known Member

Found the update by accident the other phone when checking for updates on my phone. Everything's been working pretty normally for me outside of two things: have found the battery seems to be running down quicker and one of my apps (streak for the cash) has notifications issues. Check the notification settings, tried reinstalling the app, nothing fixed it. It sends a notification occasionally, and usually multiple at a time, then nothing for days. O well, I can live with that.

5. BitterFingers

BitterFingers Lurker

I had to turn off the Location services. That was too annoying for me to even deal with it for a few minutes.
    I agree that the new notification system is worse. I don't know why they thought it needed fixing.

6. BitterFingers

BitterFingers Lurker

I am getting my GMail notifications just fine. After the update, I made sure to spend some time and update as many app as I could. Many of the apps require updating to be compatible with Lollipop. After - I just cleared my partition cache, and rebooted the phone.

Can't seem to fix the battery-draining-in-less-than-4-hours issue though!

7. geli7

geli7 Newbie

This update is horrendous. Had a knock code lock screen, which now goes nuts on me. At random times when I would turn the phone on, the lock screen would blink on and off over and over, sometimes for 30 seconds to a minute, until it would finally just stop. I had to shut the lock screen off permanently.

In addition like many others, the battery drain is insane. It's going about twice as fast as before the update.

LG G3 Forum

The LG G3 release date was June 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2/3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

June 2014
Release Date
Reviews