1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Verizon moto maker 11/11?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Wolfedude88, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Android Expert

Advertisement

2. RockyC33

RockyC33 Newbie

It probably would have been worth the wait for me, but I already got a woven black one. However, we'll see if it's actually available on 11/11. I have no regrets either way. I love this phone!

3. Funnyusername

Funnyusername Android Enthusiast

Yes, I got mine already. I will say, for those who wait might get a pretty good deal. Custom phone, dropped price (rumor), new camera update. It will be a completely different phone from launch.

Jealous, but I have loved my phone since I got it. ;)

4. owen sixteen

owen sixteen Well-Known Member

Yeah, way too late. I could have seen a week or 2 of AT&T but months is unacceptable. I bit the bullet on the Dev edition. Love this phone.

5. vzwuser76

vzwuser76 Android Expert

Still waiting. Going back and forth between an X with soft touch back and 32GB or a Droid Maxx. If the X had the Maxx's battery it'd be a no brainer, but the wireless charging might be cool too.

I asked at a couple places about MotoMaker the other day. Motorola said maybe sometime in December but not confirmed. Verizon rep said his Moto rep said Verizon might end up not offering MotoMaker, because of the hassle with returns and such. While I'd be more inclined to trust evleaks more than these sources, I could see Verizon using that as a reason to not offer it. Here's hoping evleaks is on the money.

6. drhill

drhill Android Expert

The only reason I'm still keeping tabs on the X is I'm hoping they offer a better version with a bigger battery and Qi charging. Since I'm pretty sure us Verizon folks are screwed for the Nexus 5 it is between an upgraded X and the G2 for me. I would like the X's form factor, but the LCD screen, bigger battery, and Qi charging have the G2 well ahead of the X. The only thing the G2 doesn't have yet is a AOSP rom.

7. Funnyusername

Funnyusername Android Enthusiast

What you said for the X is never going to happen. At least not until the X is updated. A year from now. If they ever plan to make it the X2.

8. drhill

drhill Android Expert

I could imagine it would be more in demand than a wood back. ;)

I said hoping. Not expecting. Looks more and more likely it will be a G2 or drop Verizon in favor of AT&T and a N5.

Motorola Moto X (1st Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto X (1st Gen) release date was August 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 10MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2200mAh battery.

August 2013
Release Date
Reviews