1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Verizon Motorola DROID Turbo 2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Whatstreet, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Whatstreet

Whatstreet Android Enthusiast

Anticipation!

How does this phone stack up next to the Nexus 6?

My contract will be up soon and looks like I will go no contract from now on. The battery on my Maxx is not as good as it use to be and I need Andriod L or M for Android Auto car infotainment interface. So I will get a new phone after the fall releases. The Turbo 2 looks good.

What other phones have 3750mAh battery?

Advertisement

2. SNeitzel

SNeitzel Android Enthusiast

3. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

Yep, I try to wait to decide on phones until they're actually announced, though quite often the rumors pan out. Still, I'd rather see what Verizon actually announces rather than base my thoughts on rumors.

That said, I'm moving away from Android for the next couple of years (at least). No phones out right now meet what I want (specifically, no more than 5" display with decent battery life.) I'm going to see how the iPhone 6s works out for me.

SNeitzel likes this.
  4. SNeitzel

SNeitzel Android Enthusiast

I have said it before, I fight with the iOS interface on my iPad every single time I use it. I would hate to fight with it on my daily use phone. That's just me... Enjoy the iPhone.

5. Whatstreet

Whatstreet Android Enthusiast

Most recent press says Motorola Droid Turbo 2 to be ordered through MotoMaker. No word on the custom options. Official announcement expected October 17 with release to sales on October 29.

Motorola Droid Maxx Forum

The Motorola Droid Maxx release date was August 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 10MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2013
Release Date
Reviews