1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

**Verizon Motorola Droid X2 w/ Accessories**

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by kxs783kms, Jun 27, 2011.

1. kxs783kms

kxs783kms Well-Known Member
    None

May 4, 2010
    **PHONE HAS BEEN SOLD!!** Thanks Teegunn!! Mod's you can close this thread.

I'm looking to sell/trade my 3 week old Motorola Droid X2 that's in Mint condition. The phone has a clean ESN and there are no blemishes to be found anywhere on the phone.(Has been protected with a screen protector and case since day one.)

Options:

If sold outright, I'm looking to get $385 for it (shipped). This includes all of the original items that came with the phone, a belt clip shell/holster combo and 3 universal Point.Mobl screen protectors.

If traded, I'm looking for a Droid X or Samsung Fascinate that's in Good to Mint condition, plus $200 cash. (Pics will need to be provided.)

Or I would take a even trade for a Thunderbolt 4G that's in Mint condition. And to keep it as close as possible and me from paying out money, you can keep your 32G sdcard.

*All transactions will be via Paypal as a gift, unless you chose to pay the fees with any other method through Paypal.*

If you're interested, PM me or email me at kensims82@gmail.com. I will also entertain any good OBO's.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Advertisement

2. Teegunn

Teegunn Android Expert
    None

Apr 7, 2010
    Male
    Are you just unhappy with the phone and it's bugs upon release?

redraider1 likes this.
  3. Mrdroid921

Mrdroid921 Android Expert
    None

Nov 13, 2009
    Male
    N CEE!
  4. kxs783kms

None

May 4, 2010
    No, I loved the phone. I will be leaving Verizon at the end of my contract due to the new data layout. I just dropped $500 for this phone because I wasn't elgible for an upgrade, so I would like to get something back out of it. At the same time, I need a good smarthphone to hold me over until that time comes. I felt like there is no need for me to invest this much money into a phone if I'm not going to get that much use out of it. (The reason why I don't mind downgrading.) If I get the Thunderbolt, I'll past that on to my wife as she'll be on Verizon long after my plan is up. (And she really, really wanted that phone.)

5. Scynthetic78

Scynthetic78 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 26, 2010
    ND
    Last I heard, all current customers with an unlimited data plan would be grandfathered in. Only new customers were going to have to use the tiered system. This may have changed, but it's definitely something worth looking into.

6. kxs783kms

None

May 4, 2010
    Yeah, that is true. But I have a little under a year left on my plan. I'm thinking by that time, they will no longer allow you to keep unlimited data if you're looking to upgrade. (Again this is just me guessing.)

7. JoePT

JoePT Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 29, 2010
    That's how all wireless companies are going to be eventually. Just a matter of time.

8. Doubledee90

Doubledee90 Android Enthusiast
    None

I got a Droid X in mint condition

9. Teegunn

Teegunn Android Expert
    None

Apr 7, 2010
    Male
    Just wanted to bump this thread to say that working with kxs783 kms in buying his droid x2 was a breeze and he was johnny on the spot with everything. Phone was in excellent condition and works great! Thanks!

10. kxs783kms

None

May 4, 2010
    Thanks Teegun. I really enjoyed you as a buyer. Easy to work with, very quick payment and great communication made it easy to get things done. I would definitely do business with you again. Enjoy the phone!!