• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] need assistance with unlocking Bootloader on win7 64bit

VS,

Sorry I didn't see this earlier...little late, I know, but member BIGPHILWA pointed-out that installing the Naked drivers right after the phone was in fastboot / bootloader mode worked best for him.

I have a Win 7 Pro 64-bit system that I do most of my GNex stuff on, so let me know if you encounter any other issues or have questions.

Cheers!

Upvote 0
lol well i tried bouchigo's method of permanently installing cwr, which needs to be posted in the all things root forum, his method and another at XDA, it allows you to install cwr permanently without having to reinstall it everytime, and that is the best part if you ask me.

but when i tried his method, it wouldnt fastboot reboot :( so i dont know what that was all about, but i did the xda method and got it right :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones