1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Verizon, no Samsung Pay or browser.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ironass, Mar 8, 2016.

1. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

It seems that Verizon has removed both the stock Samsung browser that some users prefer and Samsung Pay, from their Galaxy S7/Edge, firmwares. Early recipients of the Verizon phones, G930V & G935V, are reporting that they are also having difficulty in downloading these apps from the Play Store. This is not the first time that Verizon has removed stock Samsung apps such as this, from their firmware releases... they did it on the S6 as well.

(N.B. Samsung Pay is only currently available in the U.S. and Korea and will be coming to the U.K. sometime this year)

KOLIO likes this.
  2. kisby

kisby Well-Known Member

One of the reasons I am choosing this phone is so I can continue using Samsung Pay. I have it on my Verizon GS6 now. Are you saying that I can download and use Samsung Pay on my new GS7 when it arrives?

3. ironass

#3 ironass, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  4. ironass

UPDATE

Samsung Pay, for Verizon models, should be available for download from the Play Store by the 11th March.

5. kisby

kisby Well-Known Member

Thanks for updating. Do you have a link?

6. ironass

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews