• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

verizon now splits up multiple text messages

No i mean the one in december lol. Believe me I am not trying to stir that pot! The last one I waited over a week after until like the 20th to just take the plunge and download the file for 2.0.1! Apparently though since i am in a half roaming area I will never get any changes like normal. Verizon said to wait another 4 months even though it has already been 6!

Upvote 0
Anyone else who wants to call me an "idiot" or a "troll" needs to PM me their address so we can have a little discussion face-to-face. I'm not some little wuss who hides behind a keyboard.

Love your posts on Sweeter Home and all the Roms, but the (d)Roid Rage is getting the best of you.
----
I'm glad they are splitting up messages instead of just cutting them off. For those consistantly over 160, call or email me instead of making me pay for a higher txt message plan.

Upvote 0
Love your posts on Sweeter Home and all the Roms, but the (d)Roid Rage is getting the best of you.
----
I'm glad they are splitting up messages instead of just cutting them off. For those consistantly over 160, call or email me instead of making me pay for a higher txt message plan.

LOL @ Droid Rage. I was thinking the same thing. In fact, I believe I have gotten into it before with JoeMessenger on matters of trivial subjective drivel. Help spread the knowledge or don't spread anything at all friend.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones