1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Odd Camera Problem .. Software? Hardware?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AnotherFatalEpic, Aug 20, 2012.

1. AnotherFatalEpic

AnotherFatalEpic Android Enthusiast

I'm not sure If this is a hardware or software issue so I don't even know where to post this. However, I just flashed CM 10 (and I feel that the power users linger here more than the general forum) so I'll start here.

Whenever there is motion, the camera preview screen lags horribly. I can see waves, horizontal waves. When I record video, this weird wavy lag is also recorded.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AnotherFatalEpic

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

So, it only happened after flashing cm10?
    I think you answered this yourself.

4. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

5. AnotherFatalEpic

No, that's the thing. I have never really taken pictures or recorded with that much motion before so I can't tell if it's a new problem or if I've always had it.

I just got a car dock and noticed that when I switch to the camera when I'm driving (I swiped the wrong way to unlock once) there is this very bad wavy effect on the preview screen.

I switched to the video camera, and decided to record to see if it would appear on the recorded video.

True, but I figured I'd post because fixing a force close is usually a completely different problem.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews