1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Verizon offering waved activation / upgrade fees for Turbo!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ShanDroyd, Oct 31, 2014.

1. ShanDroyd

ShanDroyd Well-Known Member

I went in today and walked out with a 64gb turbo, 2 year contract for roughly 65.00 !!! :):):)

I got waved activation, and $196.00 trade in for my Note 3.

They are also guaranteeing a minimum trade in of $100.00 on any working smart phone!

There is also some sort of deal for the Edge plan, but I was not interested in that. :rolleyes:

Thom and doogald like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Willtrvl

Willtrvl Member

I could get an early upgrade?

3. lwaltz

lwaltz Newbie

I got a $100 credit for my old Bionic which was in good condition. I made sure it was wiped while I waited. I got the tablet free that they are offering, but it has a monthly data plan. Tablet is Verizon labelled LG 8.3, but I like my Nexus 7 a lot more, as it fits my hand better and the specs are better.

4. Willtrvl

Willtrvl Member

So your contract was up?

5. lwaltz

lwaltz Newbie

Yes, I was almost 3 years with the Bionic, so the contract was up about this time last year.

6. Willtrvl

Willtrvl Member

So your contract was up?

Thanks

7. Rich123

Rich123 Newbie

Verizon sometimes has "secret' early upgrades available. The Verizon company retail store managers can sometimes approve a 7-day or earlier early upgrade. The iPhone 6 has or had a "secret" early upgrade program for those who contract expired on or before November 16th (or some date close to this).

Motorola Droid Turbo Forum

The Motorola Droid Turbo release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 21MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3900mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews