1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Phone Abnormally Slow After Flashing JB

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SharpBarb, Aug 16, 2012.

1. SharpBarb

SharpBarb Member

EDIT - Nevermind, I figured it out. It was my live wallpaper. Apparently it's fine for ICS but there is a problem when it runs on JB. It's Paperland Live Wallpaper. The developer is aware of the problem.

I rooted and flashed Bugless Beast on my Nexus a few days ago. It was my first time rooting and the process went smoothly.

Everything seemed to be fine, I was impressed with the smoothness of the animations. But I eventually started to notice that the phone would sometimes lag severely.

It seems to occur most after immediately after unlocking the phone or going to the home screen from another app. Basically, if I press the App Drawer button, it will take almost a full two seconds before anything happens. Or I will try swiping home screens and nothing happens for a second or so...

I used CWM to flash Bugless beast. I erased all data and cache before flashing. Does anyone know what could be going on?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

I'm glad you figured it out, Barb... and thank you for posting the issue AND the solution so others can benefit! :)

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews