krisdezzy

Nov 30, 2010
through out the day today my phone kept turning off and i had to keep doing a battery pull then it happened again right now but it got stuck on boot up. i did another battery pull and nothing.. is this even possible.

on a side note i didnt flash anything or download anything from a looong time. its just happening now.

Which rom are you on, and have you updated any apps recently?

If you haven't updated any apps, can you get into your recovery? If you can, try clearing cache and dalvik cache. If that doesn't work, you could possibly try dirty flashing your rom without wiping anything. If that still doesn't work, you may need to do a full wipe and reflash.

Reactions: Mikestony
Which rom are you on, and have you updated any apps recently?

If you haven't updated any apps, can you get into your recovery? If you can, try clearing cache and dalvik cache. If that doesn't work, you could possibly try dirty flashing your rom without wiping anything. If that still doesn't work, you may need to do a full wipe and reflash.

i havent done anything ever since i have flashed clean rom. and its not booting up it strated to bug out yesterday at work and last night was its final resting..wont turn on
:/