• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Phone won't turn on?(Sleep mode?)

CaucasionJ

Aug 24, 2010
Ohio
I've been noticing that sometimes i'll it the power button to turn my phone on if I see my light blinking and the screen wont turn on or come out of sleep mode if you will. Most of the time ill have to do a battery pull to get it working again. I might get lucky after hitting the button a few times or waiting a few minutes it'll finally turn on but not always. Any suggestions?

I'm currently running AOKP Build-3 4.1.1

I've been noticing that sometimes i'll it the power button to turn my phone on if I see my light blinking and the screen wont turn on or come out of sleep mode if you will. Most of the time ill have to do a battery pull to get it working again. I might get lucky after hitting the button a few times or waiting a few minutes it'll finally turn on but not always. Any suggestions?

I'm currently running AOKP Build-3 4.1.1

I'd try doing a clean wipe, and installing a newer version of the ROM looks like AKOP is up to Build 4 now...

It could be a bug specific to that particular ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones