1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Please please please help me My Galaxy s3 d2vzw will not turn on custom rom slimkat

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Hunterman22, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Hunterman22

Hunterman22 Lurker

My Galaxy s3 d2vzw will not turn on custom rom slimkat 4.4.4. So about 3 days ago i decided to put a custom rom onto my gs3 and i have learned alot but i just ran into a problem when i tried to flash a new modem to slimkat 4.4.4. The image caused my phone to not turn on anymore and i was hoping someone could please help me get my phone to turn on. Its kind of weird because when i plug my phone into my computer, my computer beeps and acts like it recognizes my phone. And when i press the power button for about 40 to 60 seconds while it is pluged into my computer it beeps like it just got something disconnected but when i let go of the button the computer beeps like something just got plugged into it. pleeeeeeaaasse if anyone can help please do its my only phone and i was getting tired of the crappy touch wiz.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hello and welcome Hunterman22:)
    So the rom ran fine but when you flashed the modem, that's when you had issues?
    What recovery do you have?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews