Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jerofld, Feb 29, 2012.
I'm assuming that I'm having to wait until the BB Mobile store opens to actually receive the email.
No email for me either.
No I got the email at 8:30 am my store opens at 10. I think it's randomly generated.
EDiT: I called the store to see if the email I received was correct so I didn't drive over there for nothing...she says call back tomorrow and I can tell you. geeez
Just got my email to be picked up tomorrow!!!! Woohoo finally, located in North Carolina just FYI.
Good to hear you BB folks are starting to trickle in!!
Hope you enjoy the phone!
Both the stores where I live got stock in, but NO blue 32gb units. Of course, that is what I ordered. Best Buy can bite me REAL good as far as preorders. Real good.
Added: REALLY good.
Added 2: And when done, they can bite me AGAIN, REALLY REALLY good.
Hrm, I ordered the blue 32gb too, I'll have to call to see if that is possibly why I've not received an email either.
That would be why. A BB dude commented that the blue 32gb appears to not be available, since stores in the area all have the other three models, but not that one. They showed more on the way of the other three as well, but no blue 32gb.
Still waiting for my BB email I also ordered blue 32gb
Sooooo frustrating. Order my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 on June 13. They didn't ship it until this Monday with 2-day shipping to arrive today (so many others getting it before July 11th despite my early order date). I left a note for the FedEX driver to leave the package, but he left the hang tag with a note of his own saying "Sorry - doesn't seem safe". I'm never getting this phone, am I? ><
As originally speculated, my concern was VZW would choke Best Buy out of any supply VZW is constrained on. Both VZW on line and stores have stated the blue 32gb was more popular than expected (not the most popular, but more than planned).
Verizon probably used what supply they had to cover first and second wave VZW preorders and said "screw you", to Best Buy.
Still no email.
Pre-ordered in June at one of the biggest BBs in the Philadelphia area. Bleh.
So, I'm wondering how he thinks it will be any "safer" by leaving a hang tag for you to sign and have him leave the package in the exact same spot tomorrow? (assuming you don't go to pick it up)
Oh yeah...its probably the waiver language on the hang tag relieving FedEx of any responsibility if your phone goes missing after you sign that.
I left a note on my door this morning as well...figure there's a 40% chance that it will be sitting on the porch when I get home, and 60% chance I'll have a hang tag myself.
Um, compared to TEXAS???? Sorry but you have that one WAY wrong. I have relatives that I've visited in northern and southern Tx. and, well, no thank you. I can only assume you're in So. Cal. and can't comprehend that the majority of California is nothing like it. The only part of California that sucks (Other than some things about S. Cal.) is the government. As far as the physical part goes, I've lived all over the place and no other state even comes close to the variety and quality.
Sorry for going so far off topic. Here, let me fix that. The reception on my phone sucks at my house. It's not too bad elsewhere but I can't figure out what I'm going to do if I can't send or receive a phone call when I'm at home. I really don't want to return this phone. I bet the reception would be great if I lived in Texas. Everything is so wonderful in Texas...Sigh...
Glad you see the light Benny I'm actually in Texas and yes my reception so far has been wonderful. See the reception thread for my results...I know you have already though.
The weather here DOES suck though...already sick of these upper 90 to 100+ degree temps. Thankfully this year is a bit more mild (relative term) than last years "oven in hell" summer. Had over 100 days in triple digits and a drought to boot. It was hotter than the devil with Pamela Anderson in the backseat of a corvair after being rear ended (the car not the girl)! (Mod alert, mod alert).
Bluewolf you can pprobably pick it up at the FedEx office tonight or have them hold at the office for pickup aanytime.
I just got off the phone with my Best Buy Mobile (in Boise, Id) and they confirmed they were notified today that the phones are on their way and that they should be ready for pickup tomorrow. I asked if that included the 32gb blue phones and he said it did.
He did say to either wait for the email or to call before coming in to make sure nothing happened to the truck.
Dang plenty of potatoes and blue 32gb
All I have is blue grass.
Doh... take comfort in the fact that it will be awesome once it arrives. Trust me.
It is 6 pm and no email from BB. I am starting to loose hope that I will get the phone tomorrow. I preordered on the 6/5
I also got my BB email for the 32 GB white S3 today (ready for pick up on the 12th). I already got my phone on Monday since I decided to pre-order through VZW afterwards. Obviously, I will not be picking it up
I've been left on hold by Best Buy for a total of 30 minutes this week. The only time I've heard from a live person is "please hold". They're very close to losing my business permanently.
So I finally got my phone, but I do have some questions, I had to get them to manually reinstate my unlimited plan. She just did it a few minutes ago. Looking at myverizon page it still says 2gb limit. Does anyone know how long it takes for the page to change to reflect the change back to unlimited?
And your blue grass is nice and soft. Mine is odd to walk on.