• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Return Policy: Confused?

mikespe

Nov 13, 2009
I am a bit confused with Verizon's return policy for the holiday season. I read here on the forum that you have 30 days to return or exchange your new phone. However I ordered my Droid on the 18th and in the confirmation email it said:

Holiday Returns: All purchases made between November 15 and December 14, 2009 may be returned or exchanged through January 13, 2010. All other provisions of Verizon Wireless' Return and Exchange policy continue to apply.

That seems to be almost 60 days if you ordered on November 15th. The reason I ask is because if the Passion. If it DOES come out within that time and I like it better than the Droid can I exchange it past 30 days?

Thanks

I can't find documenation of an extended return policy and have asked a Verizon employee who said this was not true.
If anyone finds documenation on the return extension time, could you please include a hyperlink? :)

I have the confirmation email Verizon sent me when I purchased my Droid. If by some slim chance I decide to return my Droid it is printede there clear as day...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones