• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Return to stock for warranty

reb812

Lurker
Jan 2, 2013
I have the verizon s3 and i need to send it into them for repairs. It was rooted with cm10. I unrooted it and used the triangle away app to reset the counter. I just want to be sure everything is as it should be for me to send it in.
The download screen reads:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SCH-I535
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: No
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE

So my question is: Is this correct for returning my phone for warranty work, and is there anything else that i need to check?

Sorry if this question is dumb i am new to the whole root thing and i just want to be sure that they will work on my phone.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

What are you wanting a screen shot of? I am unrooted and own the SCH-I535 VW GSIII. I was rooted before the OTA update using the one click method. My phone wouldn't take the OTA so I complained and they sent me a new one. I did the OTA and have yet to root. I'm not sure if I am going to root or not. I only used it to transfer my games saved data and TB due to having to change phones so often(I had motorolas before, this is my first Sammy)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones