• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] [ROM][4.0.4] AOKP ICS B40/M6/Mods (7/8)

Check here and see if it is a common bug. If you experience again, and you're pretty certain it is ROM related (not kernel or any mod you might have flashed) then post a new issue on AOKP's bug report site.

Didn't see it in there. I suspect it was user error, forgot to format system when I flashed. Just re flashed everything, but now am not near a place to try it out if course.

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
Really? I'd love to see a SS when you get the time :)

This one single thing may push me to M3!

Here you go! Turns green when charging.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1328041810364.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328041810364.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
Will we be able to do a dirty wipe when moving from M3 to b22? Not sure since its a milestone build...if not I may just have to hold off

Essentially you can dirty wipe anytime you want. Many do it and they don't run into issues, or they don't report it whichever that may be. Many dirty wiped coming from 21 and flashed M3 and are reporting that everything is fine and well.

As long as you make a backup I'd say try a dirty wipe. If you have no issues then awesome! If you do run into issues then you have your backup and you can restore that. Then you'll know if you need to do a complete wipe the next time. A pain and time consuming, but it varies so much between users I think this is the best answer.

Reactions: chiph411 and Namrak
Upvote 0
I did a fresh install (wiped data, cache, dalvik, formatted system) and I'm having issues with the dialer. 90% of the time that I start to manually dial a phone number it freezes up when I enter the first or second digit and I have to go into app settings and stop contacts to get it to work again. I've tried clearing cache app data and dalvik but it has not helped at all. Any suggestions?

Upvote 0
I was still on build 13 until loading milestone today lol. Cannot believe how far this rom has come. Absolutely amazing. I haven't had a single issue so far. Wallet works, love having the menu soft key which also shortcuts to nova settings. And REALLY love the separation of ringer/notification volumes finally. I've been asking for that since day one.

Reactions: jbdan and quiklives
Upvote 0
I was still on build 13 until loading milestone today lol. Cannot believe how far this rom has come. Absolutely amazing. I haven't had a single issue so far. Wallet works, love having the menu soft key which also shortcuts to nova settings. And REALLY love the separation of ringer/notification volumes finally. I've been asking for that since day one.

Did you dirty wipe? (No factory reset?) Good to know your Wallet is working...hoping I got mine sorted out now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones