• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] [ROM][4.1.1] Bugless Beast

I restored my most recent backup after wiping cache, dalvik and system but it brought me back to to Bugless 4.1.1 as if I had done a complete wipe and was installing the ROM from scratch. Got the same result twice so I tried an older backup from last week and the same result. What am I doing wrong? My backups were made with the previous version of TWRP. Could that be it?

Upvote 0
Looks like it's an issue with the new version of TWRP. I found a fix over at XDA. The solution is to boot to recovery then, from within recovery, boot into the bootloader then boot back into recovery and flash.

Well, that didn't work. My backups won't restore. There's no error message, it just gives me a clean install of Bugless. Grrr. Oh well, I've been waiting for an AOKP milestone but since it looks like I'll have to set my phone up from scratch, might as well go see how build 4 works.

Upvote 0
I have BB on my Gnex and I'm trying to put a theme on it called Carbon Glass. I just read on Rootz Wiki that you had to have a ROM with Theme Chooser Capabilities. Does anyone know if Petes BB Rom has this option and if it does how would I apply this theme?
I dnt think BB has theme chooser, i know CM-10 roms have it, but BB is meant to be bare bones without alot of bloat.

Reactions: Gnex269
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones