• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] [ROM] AOKP JB-MR1 Milestone 2 [4.2.2] (07.21.13) TORO

If you're talking to me, no I don't; I downloaded the official that's in their goo folder

well it was an open question to whoever was listening.

the adamthecashew version has custom backlight settings. He IS paert of Team Kang, so I don't see a problem with it.

I'm getting KILLER battery life. AOKP Build 1(cashew version), leankernel 4.3.0 230exp1 undervolted. my phone has been off the charger for 4 hours and i'm at 90% battery. I've actually been using my phone too. tapatalk and i sent a few texts.

Upvote 0
well it was an open question to whoever was listening.

the adamthecashew version has custom backlight settings. He IS paert of Team Kang, so I don't see a problem with it.

I'm getting KILLER battery life. AOKP Build 1(cashew version), leankernel 4.3.0 230exp1 undervolted. my phone has been off the charger for 4 hours and i'm at 90% battery. I've actually been using my phone too. tapatalk and i sent a few texts.

yeah, my phone loves lean too

Upvote 0
Any known bugs with Build 1? I was AOKP guy back before JB and then switched to Jelly Belly pretty much day 1. I REALLY miss my AOKP customizations and speed so I'm itching to get back but I don't want to sacrifice batter, GPS, wifi, 4g, other things that sometimes go wrong with builds. Anyone care to chime in with any issues they've found thus far?

Upvote 0
Hi guys, Mercy, I have used Wugs rooter to do a total wipe back to factory and then a fresh root, more wiping, flashed the 404 radios, the JB boot loader, wiped again, JB1, and Gapps, and I am still stuck at the Animation for this thing.

Back on the nightly's it was the same for this one and CNA.

It is still looping as I type going on 30 minutes now. This thing is beating on me pretty good.

I am open to suggestions.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones