1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] [ROM][AOSP]Apex v1.0.2: Custom Batteries, Network ADB [Deep Sleep Fixed] (2/1/12)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Fabolous, Jan 7, 2012.

1. vtroid5

vtroid5 Well-Known Member

my Baseband version is coming up as I515.09 V.EK05 / I515.EK02 it looks from the screen shots it should be coming up as something else? Just wondering whats going on here

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser

Don't worry about that, the screenshots were taken in my GSM Galaxy Nexus.

vtroid5 likes this.
  3. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Android Expert

I started having a weird issue with Apex, if I'm on any home screen and open/close the app drawer everything on the other home screen disappears except for the screen I was initially on. If I go to a then blank home screen and open/close the app drawer the items reappear on that screen but then are gone on the others.

4. Gulfstream

Gulfstream Well-Known Member

I've tried but cannot duplicate your problem.

5. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser

This is a Trebuchet issue which I fixed in build 4-2.

Did you happen to restore an older Trebuchet using Titanium or something?

6. diablo1313

diablo1313 Newbie

I was having the same issue when I was on 4-2. However since updating the only issues I have had was my phone freezing overnight while charging and no 4g unless I go into mobile networks and specifically select lte/cdma even though it was already selected

7. BringTheRain403

BringTheRain403 Android Enthusiast

anyone having trouble getting tapatalk to work with this? When I search for a forum it stays on "retrieving from server" and never retrieves a list...

8. swagner53

swagner53 Android Enthusiast

Awesome work Fab. If it is as stable and battery friendly with all of the features it has as Apex 2.0 Gingerbread was on my X, I'll follow ya to whatever device you ever go to!!!

Thanks for the work.

9. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser

Updated build 1.0.2 in first post.

10. jreed2560

jreed2560 Android Expert

Loved your work on the DX. Glad to see you bring apex back!

11. Gulfstream

Running Apex 1.0.2 for about 24 hours now, smooth as butter and fast, not a single fault that I can find! And BTW, my 4G toggle and flashlight widgets works fine.

12. Gulfstream

Hey Fab, how about a new 4.0.4 ROM with the new radios?

13. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser

You're free to flash the new radios on 4.0.3 ROMs. There will be no source-built 4.0.4 ROMs (as in Apex) until (if) Google releases the source.

14. diablo1313

diablo1313 Newbie

Second issue with freezing while charging. Luckily I caught it today otherwise I would have been late for work tomorrow.

15. BringTheRain403

BringTheRain403 Android Enthusiast

Hey Fab. I got a notice that there was an update for Google Voice today and when it tried to install it said that the previous version was not properly signed. Any way to get an update on the Google Apps to include the new Google voice?

16. Gulfstream

I updated Google Voice today with no problem, used the signed GAPPS dated 01/01/12.

17. prostang

prostang Well-Known Member

How do I flash the new radios only?

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews