1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] [ROM] [JB 4.2] XenonHD Stable-11.1 (7/3/13)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NSutherl, Jul 22, 2012.

1. NSutherl

NSutherl Android Enthusiast

Clean flashed 12/22 build after being on mmuzzy's stock JOP40D build. It's nice to be back and have all the customization. Xenon is smooth, but not as smooth as mmuzzy (obviously mmuzzy is at advantage because it is stock). There have been few minor bugs. Nothing serious, they just stand out after being on a super stable build for so long.

I've gotten a few random vibrates, fast charge status toggle won't show when selected, a couple hiccups in the custom LED menu, etc etc

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. iceandfire

iceandfire Newbie

I don't know what random vibrates are. Lol. Fast charge toggle only appears if your kernel supports it.

NSutherl likes this.
  3. NSutherl

The phone will vibrate like I get a text or have a notification, but when I look at it, there's no new notifications or any reason for it to have vibrated.

Good point about the fast charge toggle!

4. scoobntaz1996

scoobntaz1996 Well-Known Member

So i just picked up a nexus 7 for christmas (wifi only). I am currently running this rom on my nexus phone and loving it. Just curious if there is a Xenon rom for N7 out? if not could anyone recommend one for the N7 that is as stable as this rom.Thanks.

5. dockmaster

dockmaster Well-Known Member

I noticed today that when crossing time zones my phone wont update, even though its enabled to do so automaticly. My wife and daughters dumber than shit phones both updated and I had to listen to that for miles!! Any answers?

Thanks

billd

6. nzdreamer55

nzdreamer55 Member

Maybe see if you can up grade to Wife & Daughter v2.0 without the "I told you so" nag function? :p

dockmaster likes this.
  7. AndroidKris

AndroidKris Android Enthusiast

Only one, reboot.

dockmaster likes this.
  8. viper689

viper689 Android Expert

Xenon is available for the N7 but I personally haven't ran it on mine. Just take a look through the N7 forum on here and you'll find it :)

scoobntaz1996 likes this.
  9. p-bOt

p-bOt Android Expert

I am running it on my N7...It is pretty awesome! Every bit as good as the version for the GNex :)

scoobntaz1996 likes this.
  10. viper689

viper689 Android Expert

V1.5 is up!

I've been running it with LeanKernel 5.3 and battery seems amazing so far. 30 mins screen on with 85% left so far. All wifi but max brightness also. So far I'm happy with it. Came from JBSourcery 4.1

11. p-bOt

p-bOt Android Expert

Hey does anyone have the very first 4.2 XenonHD ROM? It was just a lot smoother and faster than the latest version.

12. dockmaster

dockmaster Well-Known Member

Is flash player supposed to work on the latest build of this ROM? Worked fine on 4.1 it seemed.

13. Schex13

Schex13 Well-Known Member

Any explanation on why I'm getting duplicate exchange calendar notifications? This hits both my G-Nex and my N7, so I'm wondering if it's ROM issue. Any thoughts?

14. darkcyber

darkcyber Android Expert

Got it...never mind! :)

15. ymDroid

ymDroid Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me what fast toggle does on these latest builds of Xenon?

16. NSutherl

Do you mean Fast Charge toggle?

17. ymDroid

ymDroid Well-Known Member

Nah...

Under ROM settings, status bar toggles, its says enable fast toggle.

I checked it multiple times and never seen it do anything.

18. samwapp

samwapp Member

So I just updated to the latest version of this, but it doesn't connect to the network. It's connected to my wi-fi and the Verizon network, but the bars are gray.

19. AndroidKris

AndroidKris Android Enthusiast

Boot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache, reboot. It's not usually a ROM issue when radios won't connect right.

20. viper689

viper689 Android Expert

4.0 is up Btw!

NSutherl likes this.
  21. darkcyber

darkcyber Android Expert

Looking at the download page and I see a toro and toroplus. What is the difference in the two?

So, many blasted gapps on that downlink...which one we suppose to use with the 2-3-2013 version of Xenon?

22. scoobntaz1996

scoobntaz1996 Well-Known Member

I believe the toroplus is the sprint version.

darkcyber likes this.
  23. darkcyber

darkcyber Android Expert

I just installed the toro version and the 12-12-12 gapps and all is well. Great battery life again.

24. NSutherl

Version 5.0 up on the rootzwiki thread. I will update this thread tomorrow morning when I have a computer.

25. Bramsy

Bramsy Android Expert

i love this ROM but my Google Music doesn't.

ugh

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews