• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] [ROM] JBSOURCERY V1.0 PreRelease [JB4.1.1][8/09/12]

I think all of the installing of mods issue is related to the soft reboots we have seen randomly on this build. Im testing a new release today and hopefully it solves all of our problems... including world peace :)

I will let you know how this one goes

side note, removed 19 fonts from our font installer as they were not compatible with JB. Dont worry, we still have many fonts still available...249 of em... Yes, I counted.. loaded every one of them lol...

thanks again for all the great feedback!!

Upvote 0
Stepping away from the nuts & bolts for a moment, check out Sourcery Tools > Icons > Misc > Cobalt (newer version). Same mod for Status Bar also. Really sharpens up the UI.

I did note that after applying the recent rom fix, it reverted the toggles in the stock settings menu (wifi/bluetooth) back to the stock look. Had to reapply Cobalt afterward. No big deal, just noticed that.

Upvote 0
My daily driver...
Runs very smooth! No issues after 24 hours, 8 of them heavy use on LeanK overclocked to 135. Happy G'Nex owner again.
IF there are bugs, they are in mods I'm not messing with. Only thing I am missing is a Texas Rangers boot animation. Been faithful to them for over 30 years...

If you have a link to that bootani i'll be happy to port it over and add it to our selection..

Upvote 0
If you have a link to that bootani i'll be happy to port it over and add it to our selection..

Been looking for one that works on android...about to attempt to make one. Am amazed by all the tutorials I have found on creating ....dang near anything 'droid. Either way, we'll get one available to the masses :D

Upvote 0

This was emailed to me by a pal on another fourm...Have NO idea who to thank for it. said he saw it and remembered me wanting one...
Texas Ranger Boot ani for the G'Nex. Works on my nexus...wiped davlik and flashed...Does not appear to be hd, I dont mind. Was conserned about flashing it so I made a new nandroid first. Needed not to worry.

I called him....gave me this link
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/24183-boot-animations-mlb-boot-animations-request-thread/
Thanks are to the original poster there....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones