1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Rooting Andriod in Maine

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ccunha37, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Ccunha37

Ccunha37 Lurker

I don't know if this is allowed in the forums, I guess I will find out if it gets deleted or moved! I would like someone to help me root my phone. If anyone lives in the Portland, Maine, or surrounding area and would like some extra cash, shoot me a PM message. Thanks guys.

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3, I535

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Nah, we won't delete your post....we'll just ban you. :D ;)
    Just kidding :)

We will be more than happy to walk you thru the process of rooting:)

This is the guide that I, and many others have used:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2046439

And trust me when I say it is easy. It may not seem like it at first, but when you read thru it a few times, and ask questions about it...afterwards you will say, "wow, it really was easy".

Plus, if you root your own phone, you will have a better understanding about how to troubleshoot if necessary:)

We can help...it's free, and someone is usually around for support!!

Is there something you are not clear on, or apprehensive about? Let us know and we will answer :D

funkylogik, TALONTRAX and dkl1 like this.
  3. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

That would be such a cool job though! A freelance phone-modder :)

4. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf Android Expert

I've been wanting to root my phone too. I want to get away from touch wiz. But I've not rooted a phone since the Samsung Moment was the hottest thing going. I think the biggest problem is sorting through all the jargon.

5. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

The s3 is really simple and "safe" to do. Just read as much as you can first so that you know exactly what youre doing before u start :thumbup:

Mikestony likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews