1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Verizon Satisfied in Packer Country!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jdawg13, Nov 10, 2011.

1. jdawg13

jdawg13 Lurker
    None

Jul 27, 2011
    National Sales Supervisor~ Multi Media Group LLC
    Green Bay, WI.
    :) Hey there ya'll!
    I just got off the phone w/Verizon & they once again took care of ALL my concerns. Well everything but lower my monthl bill! LOL I certainly hope your cellular company keeps you in good hands as well as Verizon.
    No, this isn't a ''commercial" for them, I've had them for almost 5 years & they are, in my book, once of the best companies out there. I have their first 4G LTE phone *(ThunderBolt) & the only concern I have with it, is the "freezing up" part. I already knew the battery life sucked, so I went out & bought an extended battery. Problem solved.
    I now have a SD Mirco Card "issue", which they are sending me out a new one & all should be fine. At least I'm hoping so. I'm currently on my 6th Thunderbolt *(within 5 months). I know, it seems like a lot, & I told myself that this will be the very LAST one!
    I'm hoping they get some more 4g Phones that "out-rank" even this bad-boy! Until then, I guess I'll just deal with the "quirks" it has. After phone #4, I realized it just can't be the damn phone. Why it's just the "soft-ware", that's all! I'm just glad I can still keep a sense of humor over all of this. Anyone else have a similar story concerning this wonderful, state-of-the-art, latest technological device? Would love to hear your story! Have a Great Day Everyone!!;)

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums!

Being a support forum we usually hear the gripes and moans. It's refreshing to hear the positive feedback from time to time! :)