1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

General Verizon Tbolt Support employee training guide

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kima, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Kima

None

Jul 12, 2011
    *Customers come in with problems, how to deal with them*

1. Customer comes in complains about light seepage

ANSWER I don't see any light seepage sir, I think all the phones are like that, that's normal, sorry I cannot replace your phone.

2. Customer comes in complains about reboots

ANSWER hmm I never heard of that before, try resetting phone and pull battery out, that should fix it, do you have any Apps downloaded to your phone?

3. My phone isn't updating, I go to update and no update then the update disappears with no update

ANSWER Did you try resetting phone and pulling battery? Give it a couple days maybe the update isn't ready for your SIM card serial number yet, we are updating many phone wait your turn. Do you have any apps downloaded to your phone?

4. My GPS isn't locking

ANSWER Did you try resetting phone and pulling the battery? It depends on your location sometimes the phone won't get a signal from certain areas. Oh you tried many locations and still not locking? hmm maybe you need to use Verizon Navigation App. You try resetting the phone and pulling battery? oh I already asked that lol. Do you have any apps downloaded to your phone?

Advertisement

2. HTCThunderbolt

None

Feb 20, 2011
    Need one :(
    Concord NC
    What?

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    A) This isn't true. VZW has been nothing but helpful for me, even bending the rules and doing things above and beyond the rules to help me out.
    B) This has nothing to do with the Thunderbolt.
    C) VZ tech support has to ask basic questions first, because most people don't know as much as we do about trouble shooting.
    D) /thread. If you disagree, please PM me, I'm open to objection.

SeekerOfTheWay likes this.