• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Those with 24a ROM experience?

strodda

Android Enthusiast
May 11, 2011
I've been lazy, but finally updated using xdabbeb. I had been using mahdi, but with the current update Im reading people having quite a few issues. What's the most stable 4.4.2/24a ROM currently? I currently have xdabbeb's flashed, but Im considering Malladus. It was a great ROM on 4.2. Whatcha guys got?

Thanks

I've been lazy, but finally updated using xdabbeb. I had been using mahdi, but with the current update Im reading people having quite a few issues. What's the most stable 4.4.2/24a ROM currently? I currently have xdabbeb's flashed, but Im considering Malladus. It was a great ROM on 4.2. Whatcha guys got?

Thanks

I'm a huge Mahdi fan, the latest update with CMs new theme chooser has some issues though. Main one for me was a huge memory leak causing system ui restarts. I was getting them so bad it made the ROM unusable. I went to OptimusPro for a little bit. But it was noticeably laggy. Then I flashed Malladus and stuck with that for a few days. Definitely a smooth stable stock based ROM. But I'm just not a fan of LG stock based stuff. Most recently I flashed Carbons newest beta based on 24A. Its been pretty solid. But I'll definitely be going back to Mahdi when the next one is released.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones