1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [Verizon] Those with 24a ROM experience?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by strodda, May 16, 2014.

1. strodda

strodda Android Enthusiast
    None

May 11, 2011
    Male
    I've been lazy, but finally updated using xdabbeb. I had been using mahdi, but with the current update Im reading people having quite a few issues. What's the most stable 4.4.2/24a ROM currently? I currently have xdabbeb's flashed, but Im considering Malladus. It was a great ROM on 4.2. Whatcha guys got?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. JRJ442

JRJ442 Lurker
    None

Feb 4, 2011
    I'm a huge Mahdi fan, the latest update with CMs new theme chooser has some issues though. Main one for me was a huge memory leak causing system ui restarts. I was getting them so bad it made the ROM unusable. I went to OptimusPro for a little bit. But it was noticeably laggy. Then I flashed Malladus and stuck with that for a few days. Definitely a smooth stable stock based ROM. But I'm just not a fan of LG stock based stuff. Most recently I flashed Carbons newest beta based on 24A. Its been pretty solid. But I'll definitely be going back to Mahdi when the next one is released.

3. Adauth

Adauth Android Expert
    None

Feb 7, 2011
    Male
    Oil and gas industry.
    New Orleans
    xdabbeb's newer 1.1.1 version has been working great for me. Are you still on v 1.0? If so give the 1.1.1 version a try.

LG G2

The LG G2 has a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera, NFC, and more.
Tags: