1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Verizon to Launch Several 4G Tablets In Q4, Up To 5 4G-Enabled Handsets in May 2011

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, May 18, 2010.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

If we compare Verizon to the other national CDMA carrier – Sprint Nextel – one would say they are far behind in the 4G game. With Sprint already acommodating 32 markets (with more planned before the close of 2010), Verizon’s plans to cover 25-30 markets with their 4G offering starting in the 4th quarter of [...]

More...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mttfrog13

mttfrog13 Android Enthusiast

FIVE new handsets the month? Wow. Atleast a couple are bound to have the android OS. Should I have waited before getting my droid incredible? There could still be some major phones coming out this month. The droid incredible was only announced a couple weeks before it's launch.

3. pucklax7

pucklax7 Lurker

May 2011. If you bought Incredible now, you could early upgrade in 16 months...So you'd be behind at most by 4 months. I've early upgraded even earlier than this before. It all depends on how you can convince your sales rep.

4. sienna3185

sienna3185 Lurker

wow. I could not wait.

5. mttfrog13

mttfrog13 Android Enthusiast

lol got a little ahead of myself. Anyway, yeah my early upgrade was in august but I "convinced" the verizon sales person to give me an earlier upgrade.

6. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants

I'll believe it when I see. Wireless carriers generally don't follow timelines too well.