• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Towelroot Method (4.4.2)

Hello and welcome to the forums . sorry but can I get this straight towel root was told to you it works on note 2 devices . can you point me in that direction of the thread . . CF ROOT was the only one TOWEL ROOT doesn't work on note 2 .
Ive tried them both an no success at all ive tried framaroot and some others as well ive dowloaded Odin ive downloaded the cf auto root with odin an still nothing... I NEED HELP PLEASE samsung galaxy note 2 at&t sgh-i317 on 4.4.2 firmware but it says that may was the latest update. nothing works for me.

Upvote 0
So far The only thing i have been able to flash is JasmineROM_v2.3.zip

I haven't had any success with JellyBeans or Cyangenmod

With Cyangenmod I kept getting a failed attempt when trying to flash

I think you , Brian , said you were using it under ROM-3? I tried slots 3 and 1 and had failed each time. I'm thinking maybe I selected and older version?

P>S , I think Brain should recieve an award for his continual help! I would have done and flipped on everyone!! I would be like , look you bunch of amatures....keep stock and quit! lol ;) Thanks for the help again !!

Upvote 0
433cd6401ec203185681e925090f0ff8.jpg

Upvote 0
Reactions: ZooCrazie
Upvote 0
Reactions: BRAINZ2013
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones