1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] trouble connecting to wifi

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by traviesax650, Oct 31, 2014.

1. traviesax650

traviesax650 Lurker

Hi , im new to this forum i need help please my landlord said i can use his wifi and he gave me his password and i had no problem accesing it... but he recently changed routers and once again gave me his password it worked for a couple days but now i cant seem to connect into it. When i try connecting it says saved and secured but it wont connect ... its secured with wpa/wpa2 psk... and well i cant change the settings on the router because like i said its my landlords .anyone have any ideas on how yo fix it please ..by the way i have a galaxy s5..my husband has an iphone6 and also has the same problem.m.please help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AndroidProf

AndroidProf Well-Known Member

I think the problem might be with server or the router. There's also a possibility the router is overloaded if there are more tenants he can share the password with.

3. traviesax650

traviesax650 Lurker

Its only my husband and i that have the password.. can it be because the security he has on it its wpa/wpa2psk

4. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Yes that is the biggest problem. He changed the router and password . you need to get a new password . he may also encrypt with and your using the wrong one

5. jejb

jejb Well-Known Member

Could also be a setting on the router. With my router, for example, it allows me to set a max number of allowed connections at one time, and the default was pretty low. So I had to go into its settings and push that number up.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S5 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews