1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Twrp screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by most94, Oct 21, 2014.

1. most94

most94 Lurker

I just bought a used LG G2, I received it, inserted the Sim card and everything seemed great. The phone then notified me there was a Verizon update and would need to be "down" for approximately 16 mins, no big deal right. Then as I hit install, the phone entered TWRP Program and nothing else happened. As I started looking around, I'm thinking that the phone was rooted previously? I'm not very knowledgeable about all this but, I'm thinking I am going to get good at it. In following some tutorials, I can't get my windows 8.1 computer to recognize my phone no matter what drivers I install. I'm also not able to get to download mode in TWRP, or by using the up volume and plugging in the cable (because the computer won't recognize it)..... Help please, any help would be great
    Most94

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

[FIX] Installed TWRP and now you're stuck af… | LG G2 | XDA Forums

^^Check that out. I'm not sure if there are known issues with recognition in Windows 8.1 or not but it'll be interesting to see if you can at least get back to a booting system and then deal with any driver issues that might remain.

Side question: are you getting any driver signature verification fail popups in 8.1?

LG G2 Forum

The LG G2 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews