1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Verizon updating systems (7-23)

Discussion in 'Verizon' started by cornflwr33, Jul 23, 2010.

1. cornflwr33

cornflwr33 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Maine
    I called this morning at 7 am est to check on my phone order status. First rep i talked to by calling #611.... said that there was no such order and to contact the store i bought it from. Before i got upset or freaked out i hung up. Called back using the 800#... 2nd rep listened to what happened just before and informed me that thier systems were undergoing updates and nothing is showing up at this time. And to call back in a few hours.

Anyone else run into this.... I think i called 2 different call centers. First lady had a deep southern accent while 2nd lady didn't... maybe i'm wrong... but i want my phone! :) Todays my birthday and i feel i should get something today... email or something LOL

Advertisement

2. Here ya go.. [​IMG]

3. cornflwr33

Jul 20, 2010
    Maine
  4. cornflwr33

Jul 20, 2010
    Maine
    apparently they are back up and running. On the phone... on hold while rep is looking further into my phone status. I hope she tells me something!

5. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants

Dec 2, 2009
    Network Admin
    Chicago
    Hmm.. today is the rumored day the tiered data pricing for VZW may rear it's ugly head... coincidence?

6. cornflwr33

Jul 20, 2010
    Maine
    it still shows the unlimited plans on the website.....

7. Old Man

Old Man Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Marietta, GA
    Everything I have seen suggested 7/29, if it happens at all. Did I sleep through a week? :thinking:

Oh, and cornflwr33, take it from someone whose lived in Georgia for over 25 years and who is married to a native Georgian, the woman with the deep southern accent and the one without could very well have been sitting right next to each other. I would not read anything into that.

8. cornflwr33

Jul 20, 2010
    Maine

yup thats right.. i have lived in many states due to my ex being in the army so i know how it is. specially around military installations.

but its very possible i got 2 different call centers.