1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Verizon V10 up-date

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lateck, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Lateck

Lateck Android Enthusiast

How many folks have received the system up-date?
    I got mine a couple of days ago. The up-date is to 11B.
    The up-date was to fix some bugs but it looks like it helped the FPS when you have a case on the phone. My FPS seams to work so much better now, not perfect but very useable now.
    I have not seen any other improvement but that doesn't mean it's not better.
    Here is a link to Android Headlines.
    http://www.androidheadlines.com/2016/01/verizons-lg-v10-gets-bug-fixing-ota-update.html

Lateck,

KOLIO likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. s10stealth

s10stealth Newbie

Yup, got mine. I didn't see any of the issues/problems that the update was supposed to fix but I didn't use those features anyways. I haven't felt the need for split screen yet.

The only thing I noticed was Antutu Benchmark works now.

Lateck likes this.
  3. SaintlySins

SaintlySins Newbie

I got the update last night .... the phone didn't tell me it was waiting to download, after seeing people were getting their updates on the forums, I did a 'Check For New System Update" for it to show up.

I use all my phones naked (... well, screen protector, but it's clear, so it's still kinda naked - right? ;- ), so the fingerprint issues aren't an issue for me.

I use the split-screen, but never had the problems others had with it so if there were improvements, I don't see them or a difference.

The only thing I've noticed is the 'knock-knock' feature is now working EVERY time, so I no longer tap the phone 3 times after it's been sleeping for a while.

So far, that's all I see.

Lateck likes this.
  4. DewayneCPRUTK

DewayneCPRUTK Lurker

I'm a newbie here and joined to find out how I can make my V10 what I was told it was but for now I think This phone is JUNK. FPS is trash and the upper top left back button will not work except part-time. ip6S if you dont need the hightech camera blows this thing away.

5. Lateck

Lateck Android Enthusiast

Sorry to disagree with you. Please see my reply to your other post.
    I have become a LG V10 fanboy.....

Lateck,

LG V10 Forum

The LG V10 release date was October 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 808 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

October 2015
Release Date
Reviews