1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Verizon Backup Assistant

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by viebroccoli, May 2, 2012.

1. viebroccoli

viebroccoli Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the APK for Verizon Backup Assistant? I need it to get my contacts, never synced contacts with Gmail :(. However, I can access all my contacts on my desktop through Verizon Backup Assistant; is there a way to sync Verizon Backup Assistant to Gmail from my desktop? That would save a ton of time. Thanks!

2. viebroccoli

3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

I won't post the link since it's likely against TOS, but if you give a Google search for it, you should be able to find it.
    Alternately, you can log into your VZW account online and export all your contacts to your Gmail account. Do you have a reason for not using Google?

iowabowtech likes this.
  4. viebroccoli

Oh, OK. Thanks.

5. Gregs1213

Gregs1213 Lurker

Same thing happened to me yesterday.. I found the apk file, it worked fine after that. I don't know why it didn't sync with Gmail.

6. Tim K

Tim K Android Expert

7. viebroccoli

Thanks! I'll give it a shot after I'm done with work.

8. viebroccoli

Me neither, I thought it would sync to Gmail on it's own. But, I guess you gotta learn the hard way sometimes!

9. indianajonze

indianajonze Well-Known Member

this statement will be of no help to your problem whatsoever, but it must be said: if you're using VZW Backup Assistant on an android phone you're doing it wrong...

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews