1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Verizon Galaxy S3 no caller ID hide option in setting?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nickylanzz, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Nickylanzz

Nickylanzz Lurker

Hey guys,

My dad just got his galaxy s3 via Verizon. He wants to make his caller ID blocked but he does not have the option in te call settings. Driver mode is off as well. My girlfriends dad who has AT&T has the option in his galaxy which he just got a few days as well. Did Verizon take away this option? Or are we doing something wrong? Took a pic of my dads screen, hope someone can help!

[​IMG]

Thanks in advanced!

--Nick

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Doit2it

Doit2it Android Expert

I know on Verizon you can block your ID on a single call by prefixing the number with *67 is in *675551212 send. For all calls, I could not find the option in the menus either. I'm even checking some disabled/hidden menus and don't see anything.

3. Nickylanzz

Nickylanzz Lurker

Okay thanks a lot! If you find anything let me know. I think Veizon may of taken it out. Cause my girlfriends dad who got his galaxy 2 days ago has the option! My dad got his a week ago and we have Verizon and do not have it.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews