1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Video: How to Unlock the Bootloader on the Galaxy Nexus [Verizon]

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by trophynuts, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Android Expert

Merged threads together.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Android Expert

Okay. Finally got the Nexus unlocked (I think) Damn windows 7 and its driver issues. Im scared to root now. Shesh. Took me 2 hours to unlock the thing thanks to driver issues

3. zerocool79346

zerocool79346 Android Expert

So I rebooted my phone for the 2nd time after buying and noticed something weird, there's not padlock under my Google logo. Does this mean that my phone is already unlocked?

4. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

If there is no lock icon on the splash screen it means the bootloader is locked. Once you do the fastboot oem unlock command there will be the little lock icon

5. 335iRobot

335iRobot Newbie

I'm getting the waiting for device part too, on Windows 7, and its annoying.

Has to be the Samsung drivers and I have grabbed the other Droid-Life recommended drivers but no clue where to put them at. I didn't watch where the other drivers installed to originally.

Hunting around but hoping someone has a quick answer that's been through it, thanks.

6. 335iRobot

335iRobot Newbie

Nevermind, got it.

7. vtroid5

vtroid5 Well-Known Member

which file is it? I have 26 folders in this samsung Usb drivers folder???

nvm: I just can't read lol

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews