1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Verizon visual voicemail fix

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by acraftylady, Oct 17, 2014.

1. acraftylady

acraftylady Android Enthusiast

This was just posted over at Verizon and seems to be working for people. Mary

1. Go to verizonwireless.com and hover over My Verizon until menu drops down then hover over My Account until another menu drops down.
    2. To the right (in red) you will see My Features and to the far right of that in small blue print you will see View All>. Click on View All>.
    3. At the bottom of the list of Included Features and Additional Features is a red Add/Change Features button. Click that button.
    4. Scroll down until you see the Voice Mail heading. Below that you will see the options for Basic Voice Mail, Visual Voice Mail, etc. Click remove beside the Visual Voice Mail.
    5. Then choose the type of Voice Mail you want to use in it's place.
    6. When you're finished making changes click Next at the bottom of the screen.

Pattie likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Pattie

Pattie Newbie

Hello everyone,

I made the mistake of trying Verizon Visual Voicemail free for 30 days, because when I activated VoLTE it was required. Now that I am trying to get rid of it, I am having all the documented problems.

I followed the steps above, but I also had to deactivate Google Voice by dialing *73, and then reactivate it again.

Now, I also did this yesterday, and Verizon VVM took over again today, but this time I went to my Verizon VVM app, and pressed Force Stop (it had already been turned off). I followed the steps above, and then Verizon regular voicemail was answering my calls. I again deactived Google Voice, reactivated it, and now Google Voice is again handling my voicemails. Hopefully this is the final fix.

Unbelievable!
    Pattie

Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S5 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews