• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Which roms are rock solid stable?

rsarno

Thank Me, Im Irish!
Jun 6, 2010
Im on an OLD version of CleanRom ... so old, i cant remember when i flashed it lol

In my old dInc days i really REALLY loved the Nightly's ... but i remember they werent stable on this phone, at least when i first looked.

Camera & GPS are critical for me. As long as they arent buggy, im open to trying it out.

PS, never liked MIUI look&feel.

So, what should i look at? Or do i just stay on my stable as hell, ancient version of CleanRom? lol

The latest CleanRom (can't recall the version) and CarbonRom 1.8 were/is stable for me. Same here...
Everything worked with no issues.
I would get the occasional hiccup or 2 from something I did incorrectly, but from the get go, both were flawless. And both were the stable versions, not nightlies.:)

Same here... exactly! Both have ran flawlessly for me as well, I just happen to like the AOSP flavor better than TW :D

Have to admit tho that I'm getting that 'itchy' feeling to flash another more recent ROM but CarbonRom is problem-free.

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones