• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Wugs Root Toolkit

dockmaster

Jun 17, 2010
Pensacola, FL
I unlocked and am attempting to root. Booted into Clockwork recovery, Installed zip from sd card, The install from sd card was complete, and I went back and rebooted (per instructions)system.....how long should it take the system to reboot?...been an hour
yes the usb cable is still plugged in!

Thanks

Billd

I unlocked and am attempting to root. Booted into Clockwork recovery, Installed zip from sd card, The install from sd card was complete, and I went back and rebooted (per instructions)system.....how long should it take the system to reboot?...been an hour
yes the usb cable is still plugged in!

Thanks

Billd

Dang! Not an hour! Did your Nexus pull through? Have you tried manually powering it on?

Upvote 0
no the instructions said be patient....

I seems to be stuck on:

Clockwork Recovery v5.5.0.4
--installing /sdcard/su.zip
finding update package....
opening update package....
installing update....

install from sdcard complete
back menu button disabled

The nect screen shows the Permanet Clockwork mod Recovery....think i should just go for it, or what should the phone be booting up to (as in what type of screen? I followed the directions to a tee....
I guess I can uplug the usb cable and see what happens or just try root again....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones