1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Vertifcation code failed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by frankrodriguez41285, May 23, 2020.

1. frankrodriguez41285

I did everything right

Attached Files:

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

nope you did not.

what is with all those AAAAAAAA's in the fastboot oem unlock command? they should not be there.

MrJavi likes this.
  3. frankrodriguez41285

That's how my code is

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. frankrodriguez41285

Attached Files:

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

make sure you have enabled adb debugging in the development settings of your phone. also make sure you have copied & pasted the code correctly.....i read in a post on a different forum that it does say to first copy and paste it into a text editor. you might want to try that....even if the code seems simple.

if that does not work, then you are not alone. i have seen many issues when using moto's unlocking site with no solutions unfortunately.

MrJavi likes this.
  6. frankrodriguez41285

I try it with different computers is Motorola website and nobody didn't contact Motorola is a glitch in their system, I got the stock Rom and I'm still trying to unlock my bootloader.

7. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

Try the verification code without starting with a space. In other words begin with first digit A not space A.

ocnbrze likes this.
  8. frankrodriguez41285

What u mean like how

9. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

In the screen shot you posted all the AAAAAAAAAAAAAA look as if theres a space before the first digit.

_ AAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAA

ocnbrze likes this.
  10. frankrodriguez41285

So after unlock don't space it just do the A's

ocnbrze likes this.
  11. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

My familiarity is with Samsung's. I use a pc program called Odin to flash Official factory firmware as well as a custom recovery (twrp). I flash custom roms, custom kernels, root, port and modify. Lets just say, I've soft bricked my Samsung's more times than I can remember. After 7 years or so, I've learned alot and do what I csn to help others. However, I have no hands on experience with Moto's but I noticed a space and thought perhaps that's what caused the issue.

ocnbrze likes this.
  12. frankrodriguez41285

I read the article on this issue and still the same thing u need a space is like HTC

MrJavi likes this.
  13. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

Good to know, at least we can rule that out as a possible error. If it were a Samsung I could have provided much , much better assistance.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum....wer/how-to/unlocking-bootloader-t4062795/amp/

I can't vouch for the site below, I'm just providing the link for general information.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yt...rola-moto-g-stylus-and-unlock-bootloader/?amp

#13 MrJavi, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  14. frankrodriguez41285

Same guide no difference u need to put a space after unlock is the Motorola website that's glitching bc the c 19

MrJavi likes this.

Moto G Stylus Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews