• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Very annoying YouTube problem

SuperAfnan

Android Expert
Aug 29, 2012
A yellow house
Ok everyone I don't know about you guys but whenever I view YouTube in portrait the colors get INVERTED somehow. Meaning the colors become tinted or go opposite. It only happens in portrait and even when I un install and reinstall its still there. It happened to me on unlocked potential and mobster hd light. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's driving me nuts. Also it didn't happen before but now it does :what:.

Ok everyone I don't know about you guys but whenever I view YouTube in portrait the colors get INVERTED somehow. Meaning the colors become tinted or go opposite. It only happens in portrait and even when I un install and reinstall its still there. It happened to me on unlocked potential and mobster hd light. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's driving me nuts. Also it didn't happen before but now it does :what:.

Did you wipe everything before flashing from one ROM to another?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones