1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Very happy with Froyo. Just a small problem with missing picture dialing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mjf1, Mar 19, 2011.

1. mjf1

mjf1 Member
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    I was actually starting to root my Legend yesterday when I suddenly spotted the fact that Bell had just released Froyo for us. So, I upgraded and restored my phone. All is working better than ever. I have only forgotten one thing - how do I get the screen with the grid of pictures of contacts that I can dial by pressing on them? Must be a senior's moment because I just can't remember where it is.

tx in advance

Advertisement

2. Fish-Bone

Fish-Bone Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 23, 2010
    Student Brand Manager
    Vilnius, Lithuania
    Widgets-People

3. mjf1

mjf1 Member
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks for the response and that is what I thought, but the widget is missing with My Froyo update. So, does anyone have any recommendations for a widget from the market which gives me this functionality?

Also, as a side note, if you download a widget from the market, how do you delete it since it does not appear in the list of apps that you can delete.

tx for your help.

4. mjf1

mjf1 Member
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Ok figured out how to remove widgets - go to android market and longpress on your installed apps to remove (had never done this before with apps because I use an installer on my phone).

Have installed a couple of different contact/picture dialing apps but still nothing quite as good as the original android version so looking for recommendations.

Tags: