• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Very high CPU usage

Hello to everyone, i hope that you can help me :p. I have a Zuk Z2, and I installed some roms, and with all of the roms this happens...I install the rom and the CPU is ok with a very good usage and temps, but in a day, the 2 big cores of the SnapDragon 820 are at 100%, and some time later, all the cores are at 100%... I read in the internet and the issue was because i hadn't got any text-to-speech app, (I think the processor or the OS is ******** and he is all the time searching for a text to speech app) i installed it and surprisingly the CPU was going very normal and with very good temps, but in a day, this issue stills happen and i don't know what to do for solve it...

Thanks to everyone, please give any tip or information, i'm very worried about this

PD: I'm using Android 7.1.2 and i used Kernel Adiutor for see what's going on with the CPU

Hello to everyone, i hope that you can help me
stickouttongue.png
. I have a Zuk Z2, and I installed some roms, and with all of the roms this happens...I install the rom and the CPU is ok with a very good usage and temps, but in a day, the 2 big cores of the SnapDragon 820 are at 100%, and some time later, all the cores are at 100%... I read in the internet and the issue was because i hadn't got any text-to-speech app, (I think the processor or the OS is ******** and he is all the time searching for a text to speech app) i installed it and surprisingly the CPU was going very normal and with very good temps, but in a day, this issue stills happen and i don't know what to do for solve it...

Thanks to everyone, please give any tip or information, i'm very worried about this

PD: I'm using Android 7.1.2 and i used Kernel Adiutor for see what's going on with the CPU

You can try the newer Roms like AEX 4.5, ViperOS 3.1.x, CrDroid 3.8.4, dotOS 1.2 etc
This problem doesn't persist on these roms, also we have stable Oreo roms aswell as of now xD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones