1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Very impressed with the stability of this phone!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheTrueSpin, Jul 31, 2010.

1. TheTrueSpin

TheTrueSpin Android Enthusiast
    None

May 21, 2010
    Will probably regret saying this but I am very impressed with the stability of this phone. It never crashes, rarely slows down and I have never had to reset it. In fact, I only turned it off the other day because it had been up for about 300 hours and I thought I better refresh everything.

The only errors I have ever received were a couple of "some process has stopped running", but upon clicking okay everything kept on working and I assume the phone simply restarted the failed process.

Very very impressed, especially given the complexity of the OS and the amount of stuff I throw at it. I remember my old Nokia used to crash all the time and even my iPhone 3g froze a few times. Time will tell I guess.

Advertisement

2. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Android Expert
    None

Jul 3, 2010
    Button Moon

I think you are right m8 they are very stable, it could have something to do with the OS apparently being based on the linux OS.

3. Phenomenological

Phenomenological Android Expert
    None

Jul 7, 2010
    Mine's been rock solid. Started lagging a bit when I was flicking idly between 3 different launchers to see which was best, but other than that hasn't let me down.

Tags: