• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Very impressive speed test results on TMO US 3G...

So HSPA+ live there as well - great news, indeed!
If you have minute can you check your speed on the link, using "WiFi" mode (bigger test size) and post your results? :)

Im not sure if its HSPA+..but my 3G is working exceptionally well..however I will still post when I get a minute. I love my X10 no complaints here (yet). My wife has the white one and she loves hers too. So if there's any ladies in this forum. Go for it!

Upvote 0
I did a test yesterday.
I loaded the same page on my Palm Pre and x10 at the same time. (amazon.com)

It look 4 seconds for the T-mobile (USA) page to load
It took 15 seconds for the Palm Pre on Sprint

now, there could have been many factors involved, but at least in this situation Tmo was faster.

Reactions: kamm
Upvote 0
I did a test yesterday.
I loaded the same page on my Palm Pre and x10 at the same time. (amazon.com)

It look 4 seconds for the T-mobile (USA) page to load
It took 15 seconds for the Palm Pre on Sprint

now, there could have been many factors involved, but at least in this situation Tmo was faster.

Well, keep in mind X10's CPU is twice as fast clock-for-clock already though generally speaking I regard WebOS much more optimized than Android especially v1.6 that runs on our X10.

Can you test using "WiFi" mode on the link in my OP?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones