• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vibation intensity

Well, a good laugh now and then is welcome in AF. It's a virus you'll find everywhere here ;)

Why wouldn't you just let it make sound? Or put it in your pocket so you will feel it better?

Well that was funny. I do have sound and vibrate on, however when I am in a place that is noisy I don't always hear the ringing. I don't like the phone in my pocket it is to big.

Upvote 0
I found one app in the Play Store but it requires root and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 isn't listed as a supported device. From the reviews it didn't work with a Samsung Galaxy S4 so I doubt it will work on our devices either. I'm not saying there's no way to increase the vibration on our devices it's just that it won't as simple as installing an app.

Upvote 0
I found one app in the Play Store but it requires root and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 isn't listed as a supported device. From the reviews it didn't work with a Samsung Galaxy S4 so I doubt it will work on our devices either. I'm not saying there's no way to increase the vibration on our devices it's just that it won't as simple as installing an app.

Thanks for your reply. I guess I will live with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones