1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Accessories Vibrant Cases with Kickstand

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by avenuePad, Feb 13, 2011.

1. avenuePad

avenuePad Member

I have the Telus Samsung Fascinate, but it's really a just a Vibrant.

Anyway, I have been looking for a nice case with a kickstand for my phone, but have come up short. It seems all the really nice cases that have kickstands are for the Verizon Samsung Fascinate. It's really annoying, actually, because there are quite a few really nice cases that sport kickstands for the Verizon Fascinate. :(

Anyway, I know of most of the usual suspects and just wondering if anyone has happened upon something new. I find that a kickstand is an indispensable accessory for these types of phones.

I did end up getting this case, which is extremely similar to MSG Case - eBay. This case, however, actually looks a little nicer and does solve one of the bigger gripes I have about my case - the rim around the side of the screen is flush on this case. My case is identical, but it isn't flush around the sides, so it's it's kind of an eye-sore and doesn't snug the phone very well. This case maybe a good alternative. If anyone has this one let me know how it is.

Here are a couple of the other cases I'm aware of:

- Body Glove - This one is OK, but the kickstand is too bulky with the belt clip. Not good.

- T-Mobile Clear Case - This one isn't too bad, actually.

Advertisement

2. Jaded Soul

Jaded Soul Newbie

Im using that t-mo "clear case"... Its good for functionality, but i just wish it came in colors. Totally agreed that a kickstand is a MUST for this phone!

3. avenuePad

avenuePad Member

Wouldn't you know it...I dropped my phone today and the corner of my case shattered. haha

Now I really do need a new case. :D

On that note, how does the T-Mo "Clear Case" feel? I've heard complaints that it feels cheap, but you never know. My two main concerns with this case are bulkiness and how the kickstand isn't flush with the phone - there's a plastic rim that jets out the back of the phone. Is it uncomfortable to hold?

...I'm a picky bastard, aren't I... ;)

But honestly, any other phone on the market right now, including all the other Galaxy S phones, and I wouldn't be having this problem. There's just simply no selection.