• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vibrant is out........anyone second guessing??

Word in my place of work is we're getting trained on a new device this coming month, Code name "Mockingbird" and that is all we know. so what Behold_this is saying about a new phone coming to tmo, is true. I hope it's android. and if it's htc, bye bye mytouch haha. I can't wait for august.

If its Android, HSPA+, and 1GHz with a Keyboard from HTC I will introduce the Slide to Ebay.

Upvote 0
Yeah... Just need to come up with the cash for it.. Damn, sucked back into samsung.. lmao!!

Well samsung will drop support for that phone one of these days and that is when developers like BH_Man will do more than help the community out by supporting the phone.

You can't be a super hero if there is nothing worth saving!

The slide is pretty stable for the most part, and I dont doubt that the galaxy s won't be a well built device. I'm just saying the support will suffer a bit.

Also BH_Man is an expert with samsung so the color suits him well. Good luck on your journey, many will follow you. :)

Upvote 0
ROTFLMAO!!!! That was f#@king great! Pardon my french. Thanx man! Dude please post that to the vibrant board. That'd be funny!

whats really sad is that this is a totally accurate representation of conversations i've had with real tmo reps! i had called in about the tmo and facebook sync issues on three occasions and they all hyped the vibrant trying to get me to switch, but, in my experience, when i would shoot it down and say how much more i prefer my slide they all, on all three occasions, admit that they themselves own slides as well and also have little to no interest in vibrants!

Upvote 0
ROTFLMAO!!!! That was f#@king great! Pardon my french. Thanx man! Dude please post that to the vibrant board. That'd be funny!

DONE!

http://androidforums.com/samsung-vibrant/125362-samsung-vibrant-bugs-2.html#post1258618

:D

whats really sad is that this is a totally accurate representation of conversations i've had with real tmo reps! i had called in about the tmo and facebook sync issues on three occasions and they all hyped the vibrant trying to get me to switch, but, in my experience, when i would shoot it down and say how much more i prefer my slide they all, on all three occasions, admit that they themselves own slides as well and also have little to no interest in vibrants!

Yeah that is the kind of conversation I had with a rep last week which is why I scripted the video that way.

Reactions: behold_this
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones